Sunday, September 25, 2011

Saturday

 This past Saturday was a day worth blogging about! I was in desperate need of an active day. I have been feeling very bottled up at my job lately. The morning stared out with a 5k run that the stake relief society put on. I ran with one of my good buddies that I was roommates with up in Logan. Jenn lives in Heber now! It is always a good time with Jenn and her Arkansa accent and humor!



 After picking up our bountiful basket, doing some food shopping and laundry, Ben and I headed down to Sundance Resort for a fun afternoon.We got a bite to eat at the grill there! It was the most yummy over priced sandwich I have ever had! YES I did stage this shot, and YES I did take a picture! We had fun feeding the fish tiny pieces of our sandwich ( I had to throw "tiny" in there just so you know we didn't waste our expensive meal!).


We then got our lift passes and headed up the mountain. There was a harvest festival going on at the base, so it was fun to look back and see all the people! Once we got to the top we hiked to Stewart Falls. It wasso beutiful with all the leaves changing colors!






After our fun hike we headed to SLC and met up with Brandon ( Ben's bro) for a ski movie! We thought the movie was excellent! Hallelujah for weekends that are rejuvenating and keep you out of the loony house! 

4 comments:

N+C said...

that is a perfect day!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend your Saturday. The waterfall is beautiful.

life with the swaner family said...

What a fun weekend. Love the fall colors. I cant wait to go back there.

Lyndsey Norr said...

Michelle!!! Thank goodness for semi-quiet nights at the hospital where I can catch up on all your doings. I LOVE the pic of Jenn by the way. Classic. All 3 of us need to find a race to run together.

Hope life is awesome for you!