Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Ben

At the end of this week Ben will turn 26!! Can you believe how old we are getting....just kidding! This year will be different because we don't have family or friends to celebrate with. But we always end up having a good time with just us! There are so many things that I love about Ben. But here are the top 26 pictures and characteristics of my list!

1. Putting on a dance show when I least expect it....always including unique and funny moves
2. Holding hands while saying evening prayers
3. Always driving when we go somewhere
4. Having fun cooking dinner together
5. Waiting for me to catch up at the bottom of each hill while skiing
6. Always so excited to get the mail (even though its usually nothing fun like bills)
7. Ability to have EVERY kid love him and want to be his friend
8. Strong testimony of tithing
9. Drive to be constantly learning and educating himself
10. Love of the outdoors and letting me tag along
11. Respect and admiration of his mom and dad
12. More of a design eye than me
13. Love of dogs and animals
14. Always keeping our car well running
15. Thoughtfulness of me ALWAYS
16. Hard worker, and drive to provide for us
17. Love and respect of Grandparents
18. Teaching me how to be tech savy
19. Ability to kick my butt when riding bikes, but nice enough to wait for me
20. Thrifty and wise attitude when it comes to spending money
21. Right now I am watching him play a game on the Ipad and he is just giggling with joy!
22. Willingness to watch whatever I want on T.V.
23. Being funny and silly
24. Teaching me how to be a bargain shopper
25. Snuggles on the couch
26. My best friend


























I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Happy happy birthday Ben!

Heather Francis said...

We love Ben too! Our favorite is his fake fart sounds at opportune times. Like in an elevator to make it as awkward as possible! You can always count on Ben to throw a fart sound into a silent moment!

life with the swaner family said...

SUCH A NICE BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO PUT ON YOUR BLOG. THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. LOVE YOU GUYS.