Friday, December 23, 2011

Home

Well we made it to Walla Walla! Here is a tour of our new home. This is mostly for benefit of the family, but feel free to take the tour!



This is how we spent our first five days in Washington

Ben did a great job directing the moving company when they FINALLY came




Do you agree that this is going to be a lot of work?

I tend to be a little bit of a clean freak......so after only one day we went from surrounded by boxes to completely set up, Christmas tree decorated, and relaxing in a clean house!











Guest bedroom.....just waiting for some visitors!











This is my new slice of heaven! I will put my bike on the trainer soon for winter riding



We are excited to be all settled in. Christmas will be fun and different this year celebrating just the two of us! Happy holidays!












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time we move I might have to hire you...set up in a day, especially with Christmas decorations! Impressive! I hope you guys enjoy Washington. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

N+C said...

i love it! SO cute! What a fun adventure!

Heather Francis said...

Your house is way too cute!! Your new bed set is super cute! I love it all. Come do my house!! We missed you over Christmas, but we are excited to hear all about your new adventures!

Ryan and Hetz said...

So stinking cute. I love it. You must have stayed up all night to get all of that done!!!

Drew and Sadie said...

I love it!!! The space looks so nice! We are coming over to have a dance party with your big rooms! I'm glad you too are doing so good:) merry Christmas!

Marie said...

Man I love your house. I am a little jealous. Hopefully we will be in a house by the end of this year but we will see. Looks like fun though! I am also jealous about your exercise room. :P

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swaner Family said...

I'm so glad you posted a little home tour. It looks so nice! Now we can visualize where you live. Great job decorating! And your tree looked so pretty! Miss you guys!