Sunday, August 28, 2011

Changes!

Well I had some big changes today. Four weeks ago I was called to be the Primary secretary in our new ward! I was excited about this calling and thought it would be a lot of fun. I was just getting into a routine of how things are to be run, and the bishopric called me and said that they needed to talk with me. By much surprise today I was called to be the first counselor in young women! I am so excited and nervous about this big calling. I know how important my leaders were to me when I was in young women, so I hope I can be that same example to these girls! Now I am looking for ideas for Wednesday night activities, new beginnings, Sunday lessons, and just about EVERYTHING! If you know anything that would help me with ideas please share :)

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Michelle, you would be great in Young Womens. I know that you will do such a good job. You just seem to have a way to connect with gals. All the best in your new calling!

Calli said...

I can think of no one better for this calling! Congrats! Those girls are going to look up to you so much. You will be amazing!!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

How wonderful! The girls will love you!

Jake & McKell said...

You will be perfect in that calling! I would have loved having you as a leader when I was little! COngrats on your calling. I miss you!

Gayle said...

Young Women's is a lot of fun and lots of work. You'll do great!
One place that I could look for ideas was sugardoodle.net.